Thursday 15 August 2013

Participants needed for a Granby park Installation


Unless you have been living under some kind of rock, I am presuming at this stage, you have heard about about Granby Park either in National newspapers, radio stations, on Twitter, and blogs alike, right? And would I be right in also saying you are intrigued and curious and would maybe like to get involved in a small way, just a small way because your a busy bee? 

Well  currently I need some willing participants (and their voices) for an installation I am creating in Granby Park. The below flyer explains what I need from Participants and a little bit about the installation. 

I would be forever indebted to you. 
I cant offer any money or prizes in return. 
This is simply an opportunity to help me create something beautiful and engaging using YOUR voice
And YOU remain anonymous too! 

If this sounds like something you be interested in, read the below information and if you need clarity on anything, email me: playingspaceproductions@gmail.com








1 comment:

  1. Further Technical Guide:
    You can record each expression as one soundbite- Just take a beat between each.
    This recording can be done on your phone/dictaphone/laptop etc.. and send to me in mp4 format.
    if you are having trouble with this. let me know and i can help you out.
    Ais
    x

    ReplyDelete